If you’re suffering from hair loss, you’re likely suffering from a loss of confidence too. If this is the case, the chances are good that you have done some research on the possible treatments available in an effort to find a solution.
From PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy to Mesotherapy, and many others that might make (what’s left of) your hair stand on end, there are indeed plenty of options to consider. However, as most experts will agree, the most popular choice by far is that of laser therapy.
Why? It’s painless, affordable and promises gradual, consistent results
The question is, what types of hair loss respond best to laser treatments? And is it a good option for YOU? We provide you with answers below.
The truth of the matter is that laser therapy can help to restore hair growth in most patients. Having said this, the quality of the results will vary from patient to patient and from condition to condition. All in all, the following types of hair loss have been proven to respond best to laser therapy:
- Androgenetic alopecia: Otherwise known as male and female pattern hair loss
- Telogen effluvium: Hair loss caused by periods of excessive stress (both short term and long term)
- Hypotrichosis: A condition that alters/slows down normal hair growth patterns
- Traction alopecia: When hair loss is caused by damage to the follicles as a result of excessive hair pulling
- The early stages of alopecia areata: An autoimmune disease which is characterised by small round bold spots.
Not sure why your hair loss is occurring? Book your complimentary consultation with Hair Clinic International today to find out, and we will provide you with all of the information that you need to know about laser therapy and the types of results that you can expect should you choose to embrace it as a solution.