What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is microinjections of a custom formula of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, nutrients, amino acids, biomimetic peptides and hyaluronic acids.
These agents will:
• Inhibit free radical damage
• Enable protein production
• Reduce inflammation
• Improves blood circulation
• Improves hydration
• Reduce hair loss
• Promote hair growth
• Improve hair and scalp condition
Mesotherapy also stimulates the body to heal itself through the classic process of wound healing which induces growth factors. These growth factors increase the formulation of collagen which is added to existing levels.
• The procedure takes about 20 minutes to perform.
• A topical numbing agent is used to ensure maximum comfort.
• No recovery period is necessary.
• A series of treatments may be required and this is based on the assessment of your hair loss.
Who should take advantage of Mesotherapy?
Anyone with thinning hair or anyone wanting to prevent hair loss will benefit from this treatment. Mesotherapy is most effective when combined with laser therapy especially if you are looking for a non-surgical solution.
Increase in the supply of nutrients while removing harmful waste products, all of which is crucial to promoting a healthy follicle, and a full head of hair.